The TREK-743 is a compact, fanless GPS terminal ideal for various applications in vehicles. The unit is distinguished by its efficient data collection and real-time communication.
The TREK-743 is used for managing fleets of trucks, delivery vehicles, taxis, buses and emergency vehicles. The unit streamlines the dispatching process, simplifies the planning of the route and, in turn, reduces costs. It can also be used In situations where space is limited for intra-logistics on suspended vehicles.
The input voltage of the TREK-743 ranges from 9 to 36 volts, meaning that it supports many different types of vehicles. This is confirmed by the unit's compliance with the directives ISO-7637, SAE-J1455 and SAE-J113.
- WWAN (quad-band): GPRS/CMDA/HSDPA
- GPS (A-GPS)
- WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g
- LAN 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- CAN Bus CAN 2.0B
- Bluetooth Class 2
- 7-inch LED display
- Full range of functions despite space-saving form factor
- Embedded terminal with modular construction
- Fanless design
- Microsoft Windows XP Embedded
- Wireless technologies can be selected and combined (WWAN, WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth)
- Antennas for unfavorable environmental conditions available (detached antenna designs, e.g. on roof of the vehicle)
- Integrated speaker
- Operating temperature range (-20°C to +60°C)
- User-definable function keys
TREK-743 Case Studies