TREK-550 is a compact, fanless Embedded Box that is used for the fleet management and telematics of trucks, delivery vehicles, taxis, buses and blue-light vehicles.
TREK-550 communicates via HSDPA, CDMA, GPRS or WLAN with the logistics center; it optimizes scheduling, simplifies route planning and thus reduces costs.
Specifically for vehicle applications, it supports an operating temperature range from -30 to +70° C and is certified according to ISO7637/SAE J1455 and SAE J1113.
Tailored to mobile use
TREK-550 is designed for use in vehicles that require robust industrial design. The ISO7697-2 rating and the vehicle energy management software (ignition on/off, delay and battery monitoring) protect against electrical faults and overvoltage, as well as against damage to the computer due to a fluctuating power supply, as frequently occurs in vehicles.
TREK-550 works at temperatures from -30 to +70° C and is protected against shock and vibrations pursuant to MIL-STD-810F.
Features for fleet management / telematics tasks
- XP Embedded operating system
- Automotive temperature range (-30 °C to 70 °C)
- Wide range of connections, including CAN, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, digital I/O, line-out, Mic In, USB
- Vehicle communication support according to CAN 2.0B incl. the respective protocol J1939; downwards-compatible to J1708
- Wireless data transmission via GPRS, HSDPA or CDMA, and via WLAN
- GPS with AGPS and dead reckoning technology
- Two independent display outputs (1 x intelligent display, 1 x VGA)
- Vehicle energy management (ignition on/off, delay and battery monitoring)
- Protected against fluctuating voltage supply on vehicles pursuant to ISO 7637-2, SAE J1455
- Other certifications: CE, FCC, E-Mark, MIL-SD810F, SAE J1113